Monday, July 8, 2013

Paula's Ponderings: Everlasting God

PAULA'S PONDERINGS....

As of July 1 we are once again "official" Nazarene missionaries! Our contracts have been signed and I (Paula) have left my job at Southern Nazarene University. So, it seemed like a good time to get started on the sorting and packing of EVERYTHING in the house -- our own belongings as well as items left behind by Phil's parents. The garage is now a disaster area... We are already weary of trying to decide whether to "keep" or "toss" or "donate"... And we are just getting started...

While taking a Facebook break, I came across the following verse someone had posted:



Have you never heard?
Have you never understood?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of all the earth.
He never grows weak or weary
No one can measure the depths of His understanding
--Isaiah 40:28

I needed that reminder! I am so grateful today for a mighty Creator and an everlasting God that doesn't grow weak or weary and understands what I am going through! Now back to work...



P.S. Check out our prayer calendar. If you would like to sign up for a specific day, let me know (misnaztroutman@gmail.comand I will add your name to the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment